It is simple C# plugin for user to publish plurk after they publish their blog post via Windows Live Writer.
--- updated 2.0 ---
1. Upgrade code with VS2010.
2. Add login page for change account. Using registry to save your login information.
3. Add post content page to let you modify your plurk before post it.
How to use it:
Just download this binary, extract it and put on your Windows Live Writer plugin folder such as C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\Plugins
This project implement base on two major component:
1. Json.net (http://json.codeplex.com/)
2. NPlurk (http://nplurk.codeplex.com/)
You need plurk API key from http://www.plurk.com/API/ to use this source code.